Mommy & Me
Our JBabies: Parent & Me classes are for children 3 months to 2 years of age at the Growing Garden (2108 Vail Avenue, Redondo Beach). It’s a wonderful Transition Toddler program held on Tuesday mornings from 9:15am-10:30am throughout the year.
We discuss parenting tips and topics, enjoy guest speakers, partake in our famous interactive circle time, and it’s a great way to meet other parents and babies! We incorporate the joy and warmth of Jewish family traditions through arts & crafts, holiday activities, baking, and songs.
We know how busy parents are in the morning, so we set up a breakfast table with coffee, bagels, cream cheese, and OJ every week! Of course, we have snacks for our babies and toddlers as well!
Here are some of our Mommy & Me goals for the year:
- Parents and children play and bond.
- Parents socialize and support each other.
- Learn parenting tips from the instructor and have great parenting discussions. It’s a wonderful time to swap ideas with other parents.
- Learn how to incorporate Jewish traditions and rituals into our everyday life for our families; through songs, recipes, discussions, and crafts.
- Explore our Parent & Me room filled center based activities, take part in our amazing interactive circle time, enjoy snack time, and of course, do lots of Parent & Me art throughout various mediums.
- Once your child is enrolled in our Jbabies, he/she will have priority registration at The Growing Garden Preschool!
Space in Jbabies is limited! Please reach out to the Growing Garden office for availability prior to filling out the registration form here jccmb.com/jbabies.
We look forward to meeting you and your children!